Thursday, June 25, 2009

St Falls, Fall Creek, Australia.

I love snow and skiing since I was introduced to it a few years ago. I reckon it would be a dream to be able to wake up to snow for a week and forget the pretty outfits, make-up and well coiffed hair, instead slap on moisturisers, lip balm and suit up to ski for a week. Imagine doing nothing but skiing, eating and sleeping. Wicked.

When I came across St Falls at Falls Creek, Victoria, I was overwhelmed by how beautiful it is. It's not just the aesthetics of the building but the way it blends into the ever changing landscape. This is definitely the property to own if you want to have an investment property which gives you a choice to rent out (you can stay for 7 weeks in a year) or keep it all to yourself. It is conceptualised by a boutique property developer, Zacomoco, it has also won Wallpaper magazine's best ski resort in the world.

If owning it isn't your sort of thing, you can also rent an apartment there (min 5 nights booking). Take a break from the madness of life (or in my case, the horrible Singapore weather) to enjoy the great outdoors (skiing, or snowboarding of course) and return to a nice toasty apartment, with retail shops, restaurants, cafes and a spa downstairs.




















1 comment:

Furniture Manufacturer Melbourne said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.