Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cold Skeletons

I must be blind. Yesterday when I visited the site, I didn't realise that the flooring has been given its first sanding till my contractor informed me. I did notice the air-conditioning system is up. It looks great. 

Today, the carpenters were hard at work arranging the different sections of the wardrobe, television console and kitchen cabinets. I suppose the sure sign that the renovations are about complete is when the carpentry works are in progress. My husband got so excited that he decided to pack our first boxes when we got home. The end is near.
The new Mitsubitshi Air-conditioning unit.
A corner view of our walk-in dressing area.
The telly console not fully installed.
A glance at part of our kitchen cabinets.
Our newly sanded flooring.

No comments: