Saturday, December 12, 2009

The 2009 Ultimate Christmas Wish List.

It's the time of the year. Just thinking if money were no object or someone would want to buy my affections, what should he/she get me?






On the top of my list, is definitely the BMW M3 Convertible in Jerez Black. The car is so sexy; a huge turn on for me. I am in love. I liken it to a Calvin Klein model with a nice bulge but this one has the goods under the hood to boast. It looks fabulous from every angle, top on or off. Best of all, it drives as fierce as it looks.




Next would be the Patek Philippe Nautilus. It is understated and beautiful. Definitely a classic. Being a Patek Philippe, it's handmade from the movement to the casing.


Third on my list, is the Eames La Chaise Lounge. Always loved it. It's abstract in its shape, made of molded plastic but that does not compromise on it's comfort for the user.


A Gold Necklace from Pomellato. I love this one but never really knew it's name. Simple and easy to wear with everything.


The very limited edition Christian Louboutin collaboration with Piper Heidseick. It comes with a glass shoe that you are supposed to sip your champagne out of. I don't have a shoe fetish but I do love champagne and this is definitely a great collectors' piece.


No comments: