Thursday, August 13, 2009

Inspiration Board for a Library.

Blogspot is really screwed up. Seriously. The features are missing from my compose option. Please bear with me as I try to overcome this by sending the images through email.

Anyway, I've always wanted a place with my own private sanctuary; like a library. A room without a television, just with lots of books, a writing desk and good amount of space to laze. It would be fabulous to retreat to a library to sit around, have a drink, read, and listen to some music after a day mingling among the maddening crowd. It may sound a little boring but it would also make a good space to entertain in after a nice sit down dinner. With that in mind, I've put together items that would make up my library. Throw in a hidden sound system, this would be perfect.

No comments: