Monday, August 17, 2009

Ala Moana Residences, Hamilton Island.

I absolutely adore Ala Moana at Hamilton Island in Australia. I will
admit right now that I am a bona fide city girl. I need the rush, the
movement, the adrenalin and I seriously can't sit still. However, Ala
Moana might just change my mind. It is a beautiful luxury beach house
perched right in front of the beach. It has it's own infinity pool
and spa, 5 huge bedrooms with ocean views with the Whitsunday islands
in a distance. The master bedroom is situated on the second floor on
its own. It has its own private lounge area and a beautiful balcony
with a great view. For a beach house, this is really special. I just
might want to stay there and not go home. I hear that there are some
units for holiday rental but such beauty and tranquility does not
come cheap.

I think it is such a pity that I could not find more photos online to
put up except this one. I do highly recommend you to go their website
and take a look.

No comments: