Monday, April 27, 2009

Atttention Grabbing Interiors.

Thought I'd share with you the interiors that caught my eye. I love the details and simple colours used. 



Above are from the apartment of Fiona Barratt of Fiona Barratt Interiors. Fiona Barratt is the granddaughter of homes tycoon Sir Lawrence Barratt. She has made a mark for herself in the interiors arena having done a couple of exquisite homes and The Lodge, Verbier, Switzerland. Maybe money does not buy good taste but it sure does nurture great taste (with enough exposure).




These are the work of Ilse Crawford of Studio Ilse. The reason I picked these photographs are the mixture of brickwork/mosaic and marble tiles/mosaic. I love how she blends them with ease and yet creating a unique space.


I have never been a fan of the industrial look. However, I do like this bathroom for it's clean, rawness and multitude of greys. This is by S. Russell Groves.

No comments: