Monday, May 31, 2010

Dom P Black Box by Marc Newson.

A couple of years ago when the traveling case for Veuve Clicquot first came out, I went out hunting for it. It was so adorable and comes with two champagne glasses. Then in the same year (2006), Marc Newson did a lime green champagne cooler for for Dom PĂ©rignon.

This year, Marc Newson has repeated the success of their collaboration with a traveling case. The case is made of a high-tech composite that keeps a chilled bottle of bubbly perfectly cool during traveling, while resisting wear and tear. Priced at €200, there are only 1000 pieces made. I hear you can get it from the website itself or Harvey Nichols. Personally I love it for three reasons; I am a design freak, I enjoy my Champagne very much and I love green. This is to die for.









No comments: