Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lanvin Loves Hennes And Mauritz (H&M)

It's no secret. I love Lanvin. I want to eat in, live in, dream in, marry in and die in Lanvin. Alber Elbaz is a genius. He designed clothes for the today women to be strong yet fragile in. The Lanvin for H&M collection will be for sale at shops around the world on the 23rd of Nov. Apart from the dresses, accessories, there is also a lipstick and fishnets. Personally some of the dresses are a rehash of some of the most iconic pieces that he has done, I have nothing against that (or will I ever against Lanvin) because it is affordable and who says style has to be expensive. Even the rich sometimes can't buy grace or style. Will I be getting any? But of course. With much trouble, I managed to streamline the pieces that I want really badly. Fingers crossed that the buyer manages to get her hands on them and I just might have something Lanvin for Christmas.

The mens collection is also very desirable. I love his tuxedo shirts and suits. My favourite piece from the mens wear is the old-school blazer.

See the entire collection here.

Check out the ad. Enjoy!







No comments: