Monday, April 12, 2010

A Nook in a Hallway.

If I had a lovely hallway, without a doubt, I would put in a little nook where I can hide to read, and have small intimate conversations. The question would be, how would my nook look? I have put together a few pieces of furniture that would look great together. The walls would be in chalk, the floors would be in either herringbone style oak parquet or concrete floor. There will be no art on the wall, except on the shelves, small pieces of art and a radio. Very clean walls and ceiling would be the key. If ceiling lights are needed, then just downlights.


Thonet S 18/56 Bentwood Settee


Missoni Dots Cushions on the Settee.





Also on the Settee, Liberty Merci Cushions.


Vitra Slow Armchair.



Anglepoise 1227 Giant Lamp in Orange.


Trace Side Table By Naughtone.


Eileen Bookcase By Driade.


No comments: