Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May's Looks that I Love.

Summer is the best time to get the most fun and sexiest outfits. I was going through Brown's and I thought that I'd share with you the outfits that I love from their selection.


Lanvin Strapless Pleated Dress. I love the rich cobalt blue and the bold black contrast on the waist. It looks really sexy and confident.


Balenciaga Lace Top with Crepe Skirt. The dress looks a little dull on the really pale mannequin but imagine this on your lovely sun kissed skin and your hair gently tousled. It would look outstanding. A real head turner.


Norma Kamali Mesh Pencil Dress. This is perfect for the after work corporate event. It is the look of a woman who is strong yet feminine. A nice twist on the classic dress.

 
Dries Van Noten Check Pleated Long Dress. Never would I reconcile with the thought of wearing checks for a formal evening dress. Dries Van Noten has definitely changed that for me. This is a marvelous dress for a lovely formal night out without looking over the top.


Ann Demeulemeester Striped Wrap Cardigan. This cardigan has so much character and is edgy. I love the slightly androgynous look which the cardigan has.

 
Marni Seam Detail Spotted Dress. This is great as a Sunday or tea dress. The print is fun without being frumpy.

No comments: