Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Midas Touch.

Suddenly, I have an love for gold. Maybe it is all part of turning 30. Here are some beautiful statement pieces that are as good as gold.


Tom Dixon Beat Shade - Stout. I love the black matt exterior and the contrast of gold in it and how the gold shines when the lamp is turned on.



Reiko Kaneko Drip Teas and Lip Tease Teacup and Saucer. This is such a fun piece that would definitely cause a little of a stir on the table.


Oro Viejo Gold Cutlery for Zara Home. This is probably the most ostentatious of them all. Gold cutlery to be paired with your simple china. I love the modern shape and how striking it looks.


Georg Jensen Viviana Watch in Gold. I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful the Viviana looks in gold. I tried it on the other day and I must say it got me weak in the knees. I love how the colour looks against my skin. Such a classic piece.


Tiffany and Company Gold Bone Cuff. This is so unique. The way it sits on the cuff bone and the way it is shaped. This is so easy to wear with jeans and a top or even with an evening dress, so versatile.


No comments: